Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Wish I Was An Ant
at least today

Did you ever wonder about the fact that the human body is relatively weak compared to its dimensions? …well, at least mine is. It becomes quite obvious on days when you decide to go on a shopping spree to IKEA to furnish your apartment! I filled literally every inch of my car with furniture or what is supposed to become furniture after I remove the cardboard and build it. Not only that my once more taste exceeds my budged (which is why I ended up there), it exceeds my strength as well (mind you, this didn’t even include a wardrobe or bed). All in all I loaded 130kg of furniture and carried them into my apartment – solemnly! That’s when it struck me: Human beings are degenerated – muscle- and stamina-wise that is. Every animal I can think of can do something incredible compared to its size: they can carry heavy loads, jump high, run fast or dive deep. How unfair is that! Ah well, what gets me through the night is the fact that an ant would have a hard time mending a shelf and that, no matter how superior some of those animal powers might seem, it’s ME who takes the front-row-spot in the food chain which means that I could eat any of them on toast. MUHWAHAHAHA!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noch immer nix neues im Blog. Der Blog ist laaaangweilig. Hattest gestern versprochenn, neue spannende Geschichten aus dem Land der Froschchenkel-Esser online zu stellen ;-(

Christof

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom