Saturday, June 23, 2007

Oh boy!

Sorry, REALLY been out of it. Why? Well, it took about 2 months for my home internet connection to be activated - but that's a lame excuse. It's more that, at the moment, France still sucks for me. No new colleagues arrived up till now, my counterpart is still an pain in the ass and I really didn't see a point in writing down complaints... think that's boring. However, I'm back and won't write about work or boring weekends - that's bound to change once new people arrive and I'll let you know. For now it's mere thought posting. Hope you're all fine and didn't give up on checking my blog - guess I'll see when you leave comments ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Katrin, good to hear from you.
See you on Sunday in Munich. HUG Andrea

11:11 AM  
Blogger the Emperor Fabulous said...

welcome back Katrin!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom