Sunday, November 05, 2006

Aaaand back...

...in (still) warm and sunny Sagunto. After freezing my a** off during the last days, this is a great change. Ran into a colleague at the airport, so I got a private shuttle service to my hotel. I asked the receptionist if they offered internet access here, and they do... for 2 EURO PER HOUR! Ahhhmmm... no thanks. Fortunately someone else close here left his WiFi open, so I have the access for free :-) Low connectivity though, but hey, I'm not complaining. Only staying one night anyway, as for tomorrow I decided I'll move back into the apartment hotel I stayed last time.
This time I'll FINALLY do some sightseeing during my stay. Valencia is very nice and I got massive complaints for not having photos to show, therefore I'll make sure that I'll bring some when I get back to Germany - which is actually not too long from now, 7 weeks to be precise. "...driving home for Christmas, lalalala"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom