Friday, March 02, 2007

*cough*

...that's all I have to say at the moment. Well, not ALL, but once I open my mouth that's what comes out. Apparently I haven't totally defeted my viral flu :-( Really takes forever this time, but hopefully the sun of Bahrein, I will face during the next week, will help to get rid of it.
Apart from that I stopped smoking. Not really free willingly, but the flu sort of forced me to do so. I decided to take that as a sign and just didn't buy new fags. Not as hard as I though. I'm quite sure that me and the ciggies will meet each other again, but for the moment I'm smoke-free!
I'd give you a short "first impression" of my stay in Paris, but I have to reflect a bit to decide if I like it or not. Until then I'll stick to Meg Ryan's little song she sings on the plane in "French Kiss"...
...I hate Paris in the springtime. I hate Paris in the fall. I hate Paris in the summer when it sizzles, I hate Paris in the winter when it drizzles, I hate Paris...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom