Thursday, April 20, 2006

Life is sweet!!!

I feel great! Spring is here, managed to leave work early and tomorrow starts a 4-day Prague trip that can't be anything else but awesome. Why? Because I'm traveling with the same mates I spent a great weekend in Amsterdam 3 years ago. While unpacking my boxes I found 2 quick snap cameras (those you can use only one time). I managed to postpone their development for 3 years... now have a guess where I used them.
The pics will be developed and safely stored away, because I'm quite confident they could endanger promising careers ;-)

Best of all, after 4 endless months, I'll see Sandra again!!! Additional to all the anticipation of this trip, she made this beautiful day perfect by sending me an Easter basket :-) How sweet is that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Niek said...

Show me the mo.... pics!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom