Thursday, May 18, 2006

Catching up

Lazy, lazy, laaaaazyyyyyy... sorry, but you better get used to that. So here a short wrap up of my last weekends.

Czeching out Prague

My posse

First of all: Prague is, and always will be, one of the coolest cities ever! It's fun, it's beautiful and it's cheap. We had a weekend full of fun, drinks and soaking in the atmosphere of Prague.

We started at something around 7 in the morning (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!) Our one stop train trip developed into a 4 stop one due to construction works on the Czech side of the border. We spend the time entertaining ourselves with a can of beer ;-)

A can goes to Prague

Prague impressions


Sandra and Christof bravely drinking the world's most disgusting cocktail

What a weekend :-)

"May"be I was drunk

The weekend of May 1st started off with and awesome pyjama party at Andre and Isi's place. Being the great hosts they are, we spent the night eating, drinking and being girlish. Mind you, we had two guys desperatly trying to retain their manhood, which is not too easy when you have to get through the total wellness portfolio, containing facial masks, hair masks, manicure and stuff. Even a desperate cryout of "How gay can it get???" didn't stop us. Veeery funny!
My plan to take it easy the next day was supposed to be secured by meeting Andre and Isi at "Coellner Paragraph" for one or two beers. The twinkle in Andre's eyes accompanied by the words "7,50 Eur for 1 hour of open bar" sorta ruined my (half-hearted) attempt. Several cocktails, Köllsch, a group of soldiers, a few longdrinks and shots later I found myself falling through the door at 4:30am, realizing that there was no way I'd manage to get up in time for our May biketour.
Got up later and joined the group in a Biergarten, but due to a general, inexplicable unwellness, I skipped drinking ;-)

Last weekend

was fun as well. Niek came to Munich for yet another b-trip. Finished work early and got to one of my favorite small Biergärten. Evening was spent at "Lotterleben" and a bar from another planet. Think Niek described it quite well. Saturday held a great birthday party in store. Anne Barbara made the great decision to have a BBQ at the Isar. The sun decided to support the great mood and I met old friends and new ones. Also I got myself branded as "The Bacardi Girl"
What can I say ...as a pirate rum is simply your thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom