Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another sleepless night passing by...

so I find myself randomly surfing the net, once more.

However, let's get to the funny part:
Imagine you left puberty and patheticness behind. You entered University and managed to established yourself as someone who's actually considered cool... finally! It's your 20th birthday, everybody showed up and this is supposed to be the best b-day party ever, until someone says: look what I found on the net!

Every time you enter the audi max, someone will greet you with a happy "RRRRRRRAAAANNNGGGAAAANNNNGGGAAAGGGAAAANNNGGGG"

Well... reminds me of supposed-to-be-cool self made radio shows with my best mates when I was about 8. Thank god there were only audio tapes for recording and no such thing as "you tube" back then! Leave no traces behind ;-)

It's 2am, so let's try to get some sleep, shall we?

1 Comments:

Blogger Niek said...

LOL! :-)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom