Friday, September 29, 2006

Ahhhmmmm.... ok?!?

Just to give you an impression of how quick everything here changes:
10am: I'll stay here till the end of the year. Definately!
1pm: The local site manager makes up his mind and decides to stay instead of taking the new assignment, and will therefore only take his holidays, which is 2 weeks in October and the whole December. So I'll stay over Christmas and New Year's.
4pm: The site manager informs the bossboss about his decision and tells him that, in his opinion, it makes sense for me to stay here anyway. Bossboss thinks that it might be better for me to see different construction sites before I start my own, but has to discuss this with my direct boss first.

On the bottom line the only thing clear by now is that I'll stay here for the next 5 weeks - after that... I have no clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom