Friday, September 01, 2006

Breeeeeathe....

It's been a tough week, challenging both professionally and personally. However, I know, I still owe you a detailed report on farewell-party No.2 - sorry, but I'm I still need pics. Only thing to say by now: Thanks to everyone who joined or wanted to join. I'll miss all of you and will make sure to give you a visit everytime I'm in Munich. *sniff* ...ok, enough of that sentimental stuff!

Back to business. Last week I got my last introduction talks at Power Generation (PG) HQ - everyone is kind, helpfull and trying to make my work easy. Just great.
Wednesday I headed off for my first leadership workshop. Yes, me will be a boss-lady. Watch out, peasants, I'll make your days living hell if those fields are not tilled well ...MUHWAHAHAHA!!!! *cough*;-)
Met a lot of interesting and nice people - since it was a PG-exclusive training, it helped a lot to get to know a bit more about my new employer and the large variety of tasks covered. Perspictives are more than promising.
Today I drove up to Gelsenkirchen where I'll stay till Sunday, when I'll be heading off to France. Got my host's address and details today. The letter was in french and I was pleasently surprised that I understood almost all of it! Maybe my french is not as poor as I suspected it to be :-)
Attention, Madames et Messieurs, j'espére temps très palpitant. A bientôt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom