Tuesday, August 15, 2006

2nd day...

got my new laptop today! Slim, fast, light, black... I love it! In case you care, click here.
At least the next few weeks start to take shape. My direct boss wants to send me on a 3-weeks french intensive course somewhere in France, once my time in Erlangen is up. He'll think about where to send me for training on-the-job, so I might get an update on that during this week as well.
Also I learned that I will not be part of SAG anymore, when I start working in France, but will be transferred to the local company (but I get a return guarantee). Therefore I'm no longer a delegate when I get there, but I'll get the same payment as if I was one ...kinda complicated, but it sounds like a fair deal. Only remarkable other thing to report is that I got up at 6:45am two days in a row already, which is WAY too early, but troubles me much less then I would have expected. Aaaaand... that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom