Thursday, August 17, 2006

Aix-en-where????

The next weeks start to take shape. My language course has been confirmed :-) From September 3rd till the 23rd I'll have a 3 week crash course in Aix-en-Procence at the Cote d'Azure. It's a tough program, but the sea and the weather will ease my heartship ;-) PG is rather giving when it comes to training. For details you can check here ...my program is No. 87 (Französisch, Seite 3).
Right before heading off for France, I'll have my first leadership workshop.
Apart from that I'm looking fw. to the weekend, which is of course packed once more, but will be nice to empty my head for a few days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Katrin! Aix-en-Provence. Sonja and I have been there in June, when we went to Marseille. Very nice: It felt like being in a French Movie with all those nice cafés, accordion music in the streets, croissants, baguettes, French vine, Orangina (!)... ;-) Enjoy!
See you tomorrow for a nice wall painting session. Take care Andrea

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom