Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Road trip...

...ahead! Since it wasn't certain when I'd be actually leaving (wait list for the 1st) no train ticket was booked for me. So I'll be going on the trip back to Germany by car today meaning: Leaving 6pm tonight, arrival at Mumbai airport at (hopefully) midnight and departure at 3:25am with a 1h stop-over in Frankfurt before I arrive in Düsseldorf one hour later.
...maybe I should give my mum a call that I'll be coming 2 days earlier than expected. Thought about surprising her but taking a close look to the clothes I took on this trip I don't think I'd make the last bit from D-Dorf to Gelsenkirchen without catching a cold. So I'll call her up later.
See you in Germany ...or wherever ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Katrin, have a save trip back! I'm looking forward to see you in Munich, Erlangen or whereever. Just let us know, where you're going to spend the next weeks.
Take care! Andrea

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom