Thursday, February 01, 2007

BACK!

After 30hrs on the road I'm back home with 2 1/2 weeks of hoidays ahead. Time to lean back, relax and do nothing...
Or not: Tomorrow I'll be off to Munich for the weekend - everybody's there and has time, so I decided to squeeze that in. Monday/Tuesday I'll visit Torsten in Heimertingen to get my financials in order. Tuesday evening I'll crush in on Chris' and Ela's place in Nürnberg, Wednesday a SHORT visit of my backoffice in Erlangen, then back to Nürnberg, Thursday I'll be on my way to Frankfurt to catch the plane to Valencia where I'll stay from 8th till 13th. Then back home for 2 days, then a short trip to the suburbs of Amsterdam (Niek, hope that weekend's fine with you?!?).
...at least I can't be blamed for wasting time ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom