Monday, May 29, 2006

Red Hot Chili Peppers

It took me a while to like their latest release "Stadium Arcadium", but it finally found its way to my musical heart. The reason why it took so long was my dislike of the released single "Dani California". First asked how I liked it I said: "Sorry, but to me this is not RHCP. This could be played by any other band" ...well, call it female intuition or coincidence, but it seems that I was right. Not only that this song "could" have been played by another band, it actually WAS!
An US radio presenter stumbled over an undeniable reasemblance with Tom Petty's "Mary Jane's last Dance". Don't believe it?
Check yourself!
...ah well, let's simply assume that they were incredibly drugged and weren't aware that the music they "created" was penned by Tom Petty, savely stored in their record-shelf, instead of their heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom