Monday, October 09, 2006

Keep on moving!

With all the stuff going on last weekend, I somehow forgot to mention that I moved! I left my beloved hotel behind and moved into an apartment hotel. I really like it there, cause now I have a livingroom with kitchen and a seperated bedroom. Didn't take any pics by now, but at least I can show you the location - I also missed giving you a big picture of where I'm actually staying, so here you go:

I'm located in the east of Spain:

Sagunto is about 30km north of Valencia:

And this is where I was and where I live now:

So, now you know ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Niek said...

LOL! Travelling the world, eh? ;-)

3:18 PM  
Blogger odd-one-out said...

Well, in this case it's about 1000 meters - promise to travel a bit further the next time ;-)

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bin dir sehr dankbar dass du diesmal kein Foto vom herrlichblauen Pool gezeigt hast...;-)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom