Thursday, October 05, 2006

Who needs sleep?

Well, I do! I love sleeping, I really, really do: long, deep and peacefull!
But unfortunately the Sandman forgot to stop by my hotel room yet again. 12h (or more) working-days with 5h (or less) sleep can't be healthy on the long run, can they? Tomorrow I gonna curse myself for not getting enough sleep (AGAIN!), promising to myself, while pouring down the 3rd cup of coffee, that the next night I'll make up for it by turning off the lap top/tv/Ipod early to dedicate at least 8 hours to my favorite inactivity - and of course I'll break my vow whithin the very same breath. You really know that you lost the fight when you start counting down the hours till you have to get up again... "If I fall asleep now, I can sleep for 6 hours" ..."5 hours"... "4..." gosh, screw the bastard who invented the clock!
I'll just hang in there until Friday blesses me with its presence.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schon gelesen :-)
yvonne

1:51 PM  
Blogger odd-one-out said...

Sehr brav! ;-)

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom