Monday, October 02, 2006

The boss calls...

...and I follow.
Here the latest version of the endless "Where will I spend this year"-odyssey:
I'll be staying in Spain till October 27th, intend to spend the weekend in Munich and then I'll be in Erlangen for the following Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I'll be flying off to...
well, the boss said he has to check that. He favours to send me to Qatar or - and that is new - somewhere to the United Arabian Emirates! We have a construction site in Dubai and one in Bahrain, as far as I know - all cool with me.
But that will only be a short excursion of 4 weeks as the plan is to return to Spain in order to work there the whole December. Don't know how I feel about this right now - spending my b-day, Christmas and New Year's without anybody I really know... I'll let you know once I figured it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


bottom